Before reading this post, please read the first part of my previous post here.
This post is going to be a list of Korean dramas I have watched and that I recommend, with the rating which I give them. The list will be in order of which dramas I think are worth watching first, but not in order of the number of stars I give the drama.
- 49 Days/ 49일 – ★★★★★★Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
I cheated when rating this drama and even on my previous post I gave it more stars than the rating! But this is my favourite drama!
- Level 7 Civil Servant/ 7급 공무원 – ★★★☆☆Genre: Action, Romance, Comedy
- Flower Boys Next Door/ 이웃집 꽃미남 – ★★★★★
Genre: Romance, Comedy
- The Virus/ 더바이러스 – ★★★☆☆Genre: Mystery, Action
You can read a review of this drama here.
- Fugitive: Plan B/ 도망자 Plan B – ★★★★★Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller, Romance, Comedy
- Personal Preference Personal Taste / 개인의 취향 – ★★★★★Genre: Romance, Comedy
- My Girlfriend is a nine tailed fox/ 내 여자친구는 구미호 – ★★★★★Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy
- Iris/ 아이리스 – ★★★★★Genre: Action, Mystery, Thriller, Romance
- To The Beautiful You/ 아름다운 그대에게 – ★★★★☆Genre: Romance, Comedy, Teen
- City Hunter/ 시티헌터 – ★★★★★Genre: Action, Crime, Suspense, Romance
- Secret Garden/ 시크릿 가든 – ★★★★☆Genre: Fantasy, Comedy, Romance
- Boys over Flowers/ 꽃보다 남자 – ★★★☆☆Genre: Romance, Teen, Comedy
Honestly, if I had watched this drama when I was 16, I would have given it full marks! But I’m just a bit too old for this drama. But Lee Min Ho is obviously perfect!
- Coffee Prince/ 커피프린스 1호점 – ★★★☆☆Genre: Romance, Comedy
- Faith/ 신의 – ★★★☆☆Genre: Historical, Fantasy, Romance, Medical,
- Dating Agency; Cyrano/ 연애조작단; 시라노 – ★★★☆☆Genre: Romance, Comdey
So, there you go! That is the list of all Korean dramas I have watched. If you would like to read a bit about some of these please read here if you haven’t already!
If you watch any of these dramas or if you have already, please comment bellow on what mark you give it and why you liked or didn’t like it!