Okay I recently saw Benny Luo’s blog post for his pet peeves and I realised that I have a lot of pet peeves!!!!! So I will list them!
1. People who say things behind somebody’s back and they wouldn’t dare say it to that persons face. Or people who say things and when you confront them they freaking lie!
2. People who hate animals. You don’t have to own one but don’t call them disgusting because you don’t want one as a pet. Animals are like babies (but better) They are not disgusting. And that is the only time I will say, keep your opinions to yourself.
3. People who change themselves just to please others. That is the reason why nobody likes you for longer than a few months.
4. Indecisive guys.
5. People who laugh at things that aren’t funny. Or make jokes about things that shouldn’t be joked about.
6. I know I’m not a guy, but Girls who wear shorts, or really short dresses, that show cellulite. Almost every girl has some, but please cover it. Cellulite that is exposed is the worst thing ever. Same as stretch marks.
7. Awkwardly placed toilet tissue. lol. It’s just stupid to have the toilet tissue in a place where you have to freaking figure out how to get it.
8. People who speak soooo much. Like, you are having a conversation with them and you are telling them something and they speak over you. Or change the subject. Or start speaking about themselves.
Those are all the ones I can think of for now.
But there is one thing which I love in people, just mentioning it to lighten up this post! lol
The one thing I love most in a person is inspiration and passion. If someone is inspired by something, I usually like them. lol. Well I suppose everyone is inspired but I like people who know what they are inspired by and aren’t afraid to share it with others. Also people who have a passion. I don’t sing, dance or play an instrument yet but all they people who inspire me, inspire me because they have a passion for something! =]
Well thats all for this post! =D
OOOOOO and here is Benny Luo blog!! http://www.bennyluo.com/